Saturday, April 13

April 8th - Day 38

Woke up comfortably, started resupplying food and gathering all the goodies Mom and Pop sent me. There's always so many tasty things that my food bag ends up weighing a ton... worth it though. We had the continental breakfast at the hotel and went back up to the room  so I could finish packing. When I was all done I got Wito and Wita to drive me to a pizza place down the street where I knew Ross, Matt, Michael and Tosh were. I had a little pizza and went with them while they resupplied at the grocery store next door. We went back to a hostel where a bunch of our buddies were staying and they told us they were going swimming. We took a bike trail to a swimming hole. The water was incredibly cold but it was very hot outside so it felt good. We had a group of about 12 people all just hanging out. I did my laundry, ate dinner and was in bed early.

No comments: