Monday, March 25

March 24th - Day 23

We woke up and it was raining so we stayed in our sleeping bags to wait for break in the rain to start hiking. We made it to Hot Springs in about an hour and ate at this awesome diner. After eating I met up with Mom and the Witos. I chilled with them for a while in their hotel room and got a spot at the Laughing Heart Hostel. I got my new trekking poles and they are super awesome, can't wait to use them! It was a really relaxing day and I was very happy to spend it with my friends and family. I had 3 great meals and shopped for some stuff at the outfitter in town. At 6:00 PM a group of us went to the hot springs which was basically a hot tub with mineral water instead of chlorine. It was quite relaxing except the water wasn't even that hot. It was disappointing in a way... "Come on Hot Springs, North Carolina, you had one job". After that I had dinner with Michael, Matt, G, Ross, and of course Mom, Wito and Wita. It was delicious! I had a great time in Hot Springs.

No comments: